January 9, 2010

Taking Aim

Impatience. I am sure that's once of those downfalls that I'll need to keep in check over time. Sitting here in a holding pattern, jinking left, moving right, this oblong and obtuse collection of Sixes, Sevens and Eights has been a trying affair. Best I can do is wiggle the flag of Fifteens. Those massive piles of charge. So I've had more than ample time to sit and scan. And after a while, I began to notice something.

There are some jinks that repeat, and I have been moving, it's just very difficult to catch my bearings with everything as tangled and wild as this place is. My pool of flagged and crushed ringlets together, has been going in several places, and in some cases, the travel is pulsed and regular.

Figuring out which of the Eight-One combinations on the Triple-Fifteen flag to twiddle into swapping with the soup was not hard. Knowing that I was having an effect, even if it seemed small with each cycle, was encouragement enough. Scanning forward to relieve the boredom confirmed the heading. Yes, there was someplace ahead that needed this collection of atoms I was riding. This is a good cure for boredom, but for now, I just have to wait.

No comments: