January 12, 2010

Choose Wisely

I had three choices. I knew which of the Fifteens was going to get removed in the meshwork, but I had to examine my options. With the Fifteen firmly gripped by Eights, there was little chance that circulating the Fifteen would lead to anything but a trip off of the mesh, such as on this singleton tag. While less stressful than being smashed into a Proton, it was not my first choice.

Of the four Eights, two of them had a One attached, which I tried to use as part of a swap drive that barely worked. The other two Eights were occupied. The first with the Fifteen as it was sharing two Electrons with it and the other Eight was doing the important job of connecting to the other Fifteen in the alternating Fifteen-Eight backbone that made the full triple tag.

So, if I am going to get off of this molecule, onto the mesh, and transported to the charge reservoir, I figured that I needed to be where the action would happen, and that would have to be the structural Eight. It is here that the bond will be stretched, and broken, and in the process, send an Electron into a more conductive environment. Wanting to be that Electron is pitiful. Needing to be that Electron still falls short. I was that Electron. I am that Electron. I will always be that Electron!

No comments: