January 5, 2010

Drag & Grab

As much fun as this ringlet has been, I know that with this Fifteen and three Eights tag, there is no way out of this region. The passageway gated by Elevens just won't let me pass with this tag hanging off my elevated Six. So, yes, when I discovered the internal mesh network through which I could pass freely, I had to wonder about my fear of the unknown.

In I went, following a few other ringlets. Piloting my way around was not so easy, and the swap drive was only good for a small push in one direction, now and again. The attraction of the three Eights hanging from the Fifteen tag is quite a drag. Pulling off a scan for other ringlets revealed yet another mesh network inside of the first, and it was no where near flat or nice. There were a number of ringlets that were hooked and rotated into strange and contorted conditions.

Also stuck in the unfriendly meshwork were a large number of Fifteen-Eight combinations, and many triple smashed-ring with Sevens were detected just on the other side of the mesh. While my scanning is greatly improved, it is not omnidirectional, and that became a slight problem. I never realized that my ringlet was no longer moving. While paying attention to the scan, my ringlet was slowly pulled toward the opposite mesh, or did that mesh stretch out an grab my ringlet? Either way, what happens in here was going to stay in here.

No comments: