January 8, 2010

Sympathetic Link

Tune, twiddle and tinker I did. To what effect? Not much. The way things in this soup worked was quite different than anything I had really encountered. It must be these Fifteens that are responsible. They're the new thing in this equation and, for better or worse, it just seems that the Fifteens know how far apart to be from each other.

How it is that three Fifteens are so close together is a mystery, unless it has to do with the fact that two Eights outweigh a Fifteen by one. The reality is that this is not unlike riding a ringlet, where it becomes very difficult to approach others of your kind. I began to scan and sweep the speed of the scan like I did when I noticed the absences made by the Eight-Six-Eights. Fifteens surrounded by Eights had their own unique and powerful waveform.

The waveforms spawned by the Fifteens kept the concentration of Fifteen tags equalized as deep as I could scan. This observation along the fact that my tagging Fifteens and I were moving as a group with other tags, some other kind of transformation was somewhere in the flow. It is not possible to move forward and maintain density without loosing members somewhere. While I'm still avoiding that Proton with my name on it, it remains true that nothing I've encountered is anywhere near as destructive.

No comments: