January 11, 2010

Power Up

I was still too far away from the charge pool to get in on the action, but close enough that it was bright on my scan. Between the mesh associated with the charge pool and my obtuse tagged carrier were a few other triple Fifteen tagged smashed ringlet sets, with the farthest visible set apparently in contact with the mesh.

Something, somewhere clicked. A pathway opened, charge flowed out of the pool, and lit up a pathway. Moving Electrons are easy to detect, and the pathway lit up with a friendly glow. Before more than half of the charge had travelled out of the node and into the pathway, the flow stopped. It was at this point that my attention turned to the mesh.

The meshwork snapped off one of the Fifteen tags, releasing the double-Fifteen tagged portion, and keeping the single Fifteen and four Eights twisting on the meshwork. The removal of the Fifteen tag created a cascade of Electrons within the mesh. The faint glow of the mesh spread toward the remaining charge pool and faded as the charge pool replenished itself from the new inflow — all the while, I ebbed forward on my triple tag. Time to pick my Eight.

No comments: