January 28, 2010

Swapping Stones

It took serious effort to guide this Twenty, but I managed to get it a sweet spot near a Twelve with a One-Eight locked between. It was a tenuous bridge, but held together long enough for a hop to the Eight and then a skip to the Twelve. Yea, of course, I had to trade spots with couple of Electrons to make the swap. It's amazing what you can accomplish with a whisper tap.

Hanging on to an Atom that releases an Electron, and runs around with a positive charge most of the time, requires some skill to stick with. It's easy to find yourself the target of an Electron trade for a short term bond. Now that I'm zipping around a Twelve, that releases two Electrons at times, pushes that skill to new limits. Twice as dangerous means that I have to work four times as hard.

The advantage to this Twelve, however, is that it's much easier to maneuver. The double propensity for positive charge provides pinions for propulsion. Much like I did on the ringlet with the four exposed Ones, I am able to entice trades in a way that moves the Twelve where I want to to go. It's quiet here in the trigger zone, so moving along is easy. It's just a mater of placement now.

No comments: