January 15, 2010

Just a Moment

I must have done something right. In fact, the odd thing about the One-Eight-One bearing down on me was that its spin was backward compared to most others. Of course, I am talking about the Electron spin. As the flying molecule approached, I decided that I would spin in the opposite direction as the Electrons on the incoming.

In this case it happened to be a right spin, and as soon as I started in that direction, there was a perturbation in the orbits of the Electrons that orbited the Ones that clung tightly to the Eight. After a short while, the spin of the Electrons on the Ones were opposite each other, which only magnified the stress on the poor One-Eight-One. So distorted. So unhappy.

. . . and then there was a flash . . .

As the One-Eight-One separated and injected itself between the Fifteens, there was a burst, as photons were ejected during the transition, as several electrons in the Fifteen-Eight structure fell to lower orbits. The photons travelled toward the same point, at the same time and would pass behind me together, and soon.

No comments: