September 11, 2009

Tunnels

I have found some Elevens. I managed to sneak inside of structure through a column of Seven-Six-Six chains. Hopping back and fourth between an Eleven and the One-Eight-One that always seems to be in tow, I slipped inside to greet a number of Elevens, just hanging around.

I managed to catch a ride on one of the floating Elevens, and after some time, it was closest to the tunnel entrance. From there, it became confusion, as my Eleven was pushed along only to be held up by regions of positive charge. First time through, I hung on as tight as I could, only to make my way through twenty four Seven-Six-Six chain-lined tubes. As I entered the second group, a burst of electrons left and most returned almost immediately, but tired.

After observing a few more bursts, I found the well from which the electrons were ejected, and discovered which starting points were likely to come back. I was ready to give it a try, knowing that if I did get ejected too hard I would likely be able to find another structure like this. This place just seems to repeat over and over and over.

No comments: