September 6, 2009

Change

Returning from deep in the well, to the big bump where the formation of straights and bumps begins, I arrive to discover another change. The bump that I came out of is now in contact with a sheet of Fifties. It is like the sheet in the well, but this time, the disorganized patchwork of Eights and Fourteens was on the opposite side of the Fifties, and the contour is backward.

It is more difficult to move onto this outer sheet of Fifties, but not impossible. Impossible is that loosey-goosey network of Eights and Fourteens. Even if I could manage to get into one of those atom-triples, getting from one to another would be a long and boring wait. As I move easily along the sheet of Fifties, inspecting the toughies below, I see flow up ahead. There is an Eighty-Two buried in the network of Fourteens and Eights. While some electrons move from the sheet to the Eighty-Two, far more are moving from the Eighty-Two to the sheet of Fifties.

I am curious to see if there are other interesting atoms that are caught like that Eighty-Two, and at the same time, I wonder what is on the other side of the Fourteens and Eights. If I had to guess, It would be a sheet of Fifties like I saw before, just like in the well below.

No comments: