September 15, 2009

Detour

Just as I thought I had the rhythms of this place, and the pulse-shapes categorized, everything exploded. Exciting is an understatement. Confusion and overwhelm are more appropriate. I may have to take a breather and head out on one of the longer pathways, just to clear the echos and get another view of the central network as I arrive from the outside.

Observing the pulses coming back from the edge-pathways, I notice that some of them have returned to a more normal shape, while others have become doubled and multiple. Hopping on for a more normal ride seemed like the thing to do, and it was, indeed, a nice getaway from the cacophony going on back at the central network.

Travelling along the superhighway, I am starting to see other pathways light up beyond their previous quiet activity. With this much activity on the highway alone, it is easy to understand why things are a busy as they are at the central network. Much is going on, and the shapes of these pulses require observation.

No comments: