September 21, 2009

Return

As far as rides go, it was short and brief. Smashing into another bent structure and sending it a physical shock, this bent structure was not as charged as the bump I was riding. For that reason, I and most of the rest of the Electrons on the bump transferred to the new bent structure. The exodus was more forceful than I might have imagined.

I soon found out why. The bent structure was connected to a smooth pathway of Twenty-Nines, and made it back to a large sheet of Eighty-Twos. After searching the Eighty-Two sheet, I discovered a very familiar formation of Fifties. It seems that there is a path from the inside to the outside of the Fifty-plate structure, through that little ride I took.

After a few more pulses, the charge difference equalized and no more pulses arrived. To my surprise, a familiar contact was made - That structure of mostly One-Eight-Ones was back, and I grabbed a Nineteen and rode until I could snag an Eleven and head back to the central network.

No comments: