September 23, 2009

Transduction

Talk taps are fast. Not much need to chat with other Electrons though, as the central network is the most interesting thing I have observed. It seems reasonable that this Seven-Six-Six bound bunch of One-Eight-Ones would have a similar communications ability, and this is what I was hoping to find. Since blobs of Electrons are used to send basic information, the rate at which information is transferred is likely slow by my standards.

The photon detectors preset volumes of information, most of which does not get fully processed until the detectors go dark. Once dark, the patterns re-emerge from the network, and I have a much better chance to inspect the most important patterns. This ability to re-examine is most intriguing, and perhaps, I'll establish a table of patterns and associations.

I've counted three forms of input: photons, compression-relaxation, and contact. In the output column, I've seen what appears to be compression-relaxation, in a more limited manner than what I observe, and contact. No ability to output photons has been seen, and that makes sense, since it is quite an energetic activity. Bob is correct. I've got lots to learn.

No comments: