September 27, 2009

If At First

I began to spin flip my way into the beautiful lattice below the Seventy-Nine sheet, and I got pushed away by a flood of Electrons from the other other side of the lattice. So powerful was the influx that a number of them emerged from the Eighty-Twos was were embedded in the Eight-Fourteen-Eight lattice, taking me back into the One-Eight-One soup that was still in contact with the wonderful sheet of Seventy-Nines.

Not to be dissuaded I spun as hard as I could to make my way back to the interface zone and get back onto the sheet of luxury, only to discover that it was no longer there. Disappointed but not discouraged, I circulated around the longer five-way branch points, seeking the next contact event. Patience has payed off in the past, and those Seventy-Nines are seductive.

Finally, it happened, and I dove off the branch point into the welcoming Seventy-Nines. Speeding my way along, not wanting to waste a moment, I dove at the fist Eighty-Two that was locked into the lattice of Eight-Fourteen-Eights. Dive I though, as I rapidly spin-flipped my way though the lattice work, determined to get to the other side.

No comments: