September 9, 2009

Splash

"Group of Elevens. Important!" fizzled what I thought was Bob.

"Yes," I replied.

"Dive!" came the final shout.

And dive I did. Not much choice, given the fact that I'm stuck in a current jumping from the end of a straight shot of Forty-Sevens. Of course, I had no way to realize that my companions in the current were going to make left, right, up and down turns all at the same time.

Buoyed by One-Eight-One's with a Elevens and Seventeens as companions, off they flew. It seemed, considering Bob's latest advice, that I needed Nineteens and Elevens, so the search began. As slow as it was, I took my chances, nearly alone, diving into this sea of One-Eight-Ones and whatever companion they have, even if it is just another One-Eight-One, as long as there are some Nineteens, a blessed Eleven here and there, I should be fine.

No comments: