September 19, 2009

Ooops?

Since I had spent so little time out on the edge networks, there were many pathways that had not been searched. Of the most interesting are the sensor arrays that respond to contact of the array of bubbles that are at the outermost edge. It appears that there are two long structures, each of which branches at the end.

The end-branches often come in contact with interesting things. On this trip, I found a sheet of Fifties. Familiar and beckoning, I dove in for a spin around the sheet, in such luxurious and easy motion. Beating through the Eight-Fourteen-Eight lattice work was simple, using the new tricks that I had learned while hanging around in the depths of the central network.

Once again, I found myself on the inner sheet. No sooner had I made it inside, than a flood of Electrons began to pack the inner sheet. Working against the flow was more than difficult, and after things began to equalize, I was able to spin-flip my way up the central shaft. To my surprise, all I found was a single big bump. If something is going to happen, here is where it begins.

No comments: