September 10, 2009

Sixes

I can't call it flowing, and I seem that I am flipping over endlessly just to make any kind of headway. Sometimes trapped between a couplet of One-Eight-Ones, other times fighting to keep from being knocked of a Nineteen, the search for a group of elevens is fraught with frustration. The going is very slow and these One-Eight-Ones are obstreperous to near impossibility.

Every once in a while, I see an eleven zipping, out of one tunnel and into another. There seem to be electrons that flow the opposite direction. The tunnel and other things in here are very strange and bazaar. I've seen chains of Seven-Six-Six-Seven-Six-Six, repeating over incredible distances, and each Seven-Six-Six has altogether strange and complex sequences of other atoms.

Sometimes these Seven-Six-Six chains are interwoven with themselves, or perhaps another. Sixes appear to be chainers too. I have seen a few strings of Sixes with Ones all over. Some short, and many longer, but usually, I've seen them wrapped up in a Seven-Six-Six chain, held in a most peculiar orientation by the odd groupings attached to the Seven-Six-Six sequence.

No comments: