September 4, 2009

Exploration

I've taken the time to explore each of the thirty-five intersections. Each has a similar plate of Fifties that is packed with charge. How it is that so many electrons can stay here for so long is curious, but all are not staying. Some have managed to leave. Myself, here, it seems that I am safer in the crowd. Besides, Bob might be in here somewhere.

Not that I will find Bob, the charge level is so high, I can't hear a talk tap for the clatter. All of these electrons bouncing around, I have to pay more attention to keeping my orbit. If I sit and listen, I might miss my impending ejection from a cozy Twenty-Nine. Besides, it is a bit boring down the nexus where the Fifties hang out, glommed onto their charges.

Still, I'll begin a concerted effort, and see what I can find at each nexus. With well a total of more than sixty-six Doublings of my charge, there are allot of electrons to ask. Perhaps one of them will have heard from Bob. I'd better start looking before more electrons leave this odd gridwork of conductors. I sure would be nice to know a bit more.

No comments: