September 28, 2009

New Soup

Popping up on the other side of the organized lattice, I discovered an unbounded soup of One-Eight-Ones, with a goodly number of a strange and large structure. A set of Six Ones surrounds a short Six-Six-Eight chain. The Eight holds just a singleton One, and the leading Six has three of them. These Sixes just love to chain up, as this reminds me of the Six-Six-Seven-Six-Six-Seven hyper long chains.

Scanning into the abyss of One-Eight-Ones, I spotted an Eleven in flipping range and went for it. Snagging a ride on the Eleven and making the accompanying One-Eight-One a little uncomfortable, I began scanning the abyss. Then I got smacked. Gobsmacked even.

An inrush of Electrons, powerful enough to bounce the Eights around by pulling the attached Ones, coursed through the mixture. Once again, I could not hang on. This was the force that knocked me off my perch before, making me come back at this again. Luckily for me, this time, I landed upon a fluffy sheet of Seventy-Nines buried at the bottom of the soup.

No comments: