September 3, 2009

Doublings

I've almost lost count of the left turns I've made, but I've finally made a complete loop. There is a very unique pattern of Eighty-Twos and Fifties, and I've made it back. I am pretty sure this is where the Eighty-Two bridge came in. No agitated atoms here now.

It would seem that there are five formations of Seven big bumps and Six straight sections. It is possible to move from one formation to another by taking the extra, but loose, bump, and the straight segment that is connected to the loose bump. What is below the big bumps is even more interesting. I needed a new way to count so I could describe it.

The big bumps lead to a straight run of mainly Twenty-Nines and Thirties. This moves into an intense field created by a massive number of electrons. I said packed? I had no idea how packed. There are nearly Sixty Doublings of my own charge hanging out on a sheet of Fifties that is connected to the straight run by a string of loose fitting of bumps. Again, there were enough Twenty-Nines that I could move as I wished, spin-flipping from cloud to cloud. The Thirties were fun to orbit too.

No comments: