October 14, 2009

Wane

It seems that we're past the peak of excitation, judging from the more relaxed state of the One-Eight-Ones that I find in the outer reaches of my kind host. While the cycle of activity and inactivty continues with the change in photon counts, it seems that the lower count period is becoming longer. What is odd is that I have not encountered a sheet of Fifties in many cycles.

This is not to say that there have not been massive numbers Electrons. When several dozen doublings of my buddies go rumbling by, I tend to take notice. It's hard not too, with the force that they exert, and the penchant that this person has for venturing toward these large events. With the experience that I've had with plasmas, it's not something that I particularly enjoy.

Regardless of my fears, it is interesting none the less. Getting pushed about while in my favorite network viewing spot, or forced to find the shelter of an Eleven or even a Nineteen as I scan the outer edges, the memories are vivd. I seem to recall such forces just before talking to Bob, keeping left then flowing down the conductor and crossing the Eighty-Two bridge.

No comments: