October 16, 2009

Soak

Things did not stay spherical in formation for long. With no warning, my little ball of One-Eight-Ones merged with a more sheetlike form, and from the masked Proton pulls, I could tell that I was now in contact with something much larger. Moving from the tiny ball, that I somehow got trapped with, to something larger was a relief, of sorts.

I had managed to find a Nineteen that had room to spare, and I was waiting to see where I would end up, when things became a bit more stable. Nineteens have a good grip, and that impedes my view somewhat. It's a bit better from an Eleven, but sometimes it's catch as catch can.

The number of One-Eight-Ones nearby diminished, and long strands of familiar Seven-Six-Six-Seven-Six-Six began to loom up, as the One-Eight-Ones continued to diminish. Long chains of Sixes and some loops of Sixes, surrounded as usual, by Ones came into view once I began to ignore the ever present Seven-Six-Six chains. Funny thing is, as I would expect there to be some clusters of Elevens and transport pathways, there is no activity to home in on.

No comments: