October 23, 2009

Tally

At a final count of ten complete rings of six-up Sixes, the odd ring in the middle with five Sixes and an Eight and, two Sixes for structure on each of the four identical dual-ring pairs, and three more structural Sixes on the oddball double-ring, I get a nice reason to use that new counting method that I discovered. Where I would say seventy-six Sixes, I can say 76-Sixes. I notice that it happens to be twelve Sixes more than six doublings. Yea, 76-Sixes. I can begin to like this.

The inner Six-ring on the double ring structures also has three Eight-One groups, except that the second ring attaches to the third Eight. For those that have been following, that totals 46-Eights. This comes from eight Eights per double-ring structure, two of which are structural, and the remaining six Eights that surround and modify the central ring.

Rounding out this menagerie are a total of 52-ones. If you follow he rule of four connections per Six and two connections per Eight, you can easily see where all the Ones fall. This comes to a grand total of 876 Protons in this entire structure, making it the largest thing that I have counted completely. In old counting, that is nine doublings, plus another eight doublings and another six doublings plus five more doublings and another twelve singles after that. 876 is just easier.

No comments: