October 13, 2009

Warming

I'd spent too much time working on patterns in the central network, and thought that it would be good to traverse the edge networks, and the outer surface. Two reasons. First, I might find something interesting that I've not seen before. Second, it's so simple and quiet out here.

My trips to the edge during high-activity sessions of the central network, change over the active period. It seems that during the time when the photon detectors are processing the greatest counts, there is a higher concentration of One-Eight-Ones, Elevens, Seventeens and the odd Nineteen. The One-Eight-Ones are also bigger. They span more space than they do when I check them during periods of non-activity, or just before shutdown.

Lately, the perturbed and more excited state has been more prevalent than not, and generally, it is not until there is a peculiar randomness to the central network impulses and patterns, that the shutdown occurs. In many cases, it is not until well into the shutdown phase that the excitation that the One-Eight-Ones demonstrate, fades back to the less energetic state that I remember from not too long ago.

No comments: