October 17, 2009

Dancing

Most of the One-Eight-Ones that I arrived with have been repelled by the chains of Sixes that are studded with Ones. The rings of six Sixes that I have encountered, also do their share to keep One-Eight-Ones from going deeply into the fibers that make up this non-pulsing object. This just looks like it should be an active construct, but alas, looking deep, I find no patterns that indicate the presence of a central network.

I've even found some structures that resemble working pathways, but the One-Eight-Ones that are needed along with all of the other odd atoms that I have seen, just are not there. It is, therefore, no small wonder that they are dormant. Inspecting one of them lead to another surprise. It stopped. Just. Plain. Stopped.

Funny thing was, that I found a whole cluster of One-Eight-Ones that appeared to be a little distorted, and more stationary than not. Such an odd grouping too. Approaching a bit closer, I began to notice that these One-Eight-Ones are not paired with a single Eleven or a Nineteen, as loose as such parings are, these One-Eight-Ones were surrounding something larger. Much larger.

No comments: