August 28, 2009

Bob

I was not far from the plasma event before I got a pairing offer. I've just gotten pulled into a stream with more electrons that I can possibly count, and someone wants to pair up in this madness. Nobody responded to my attempts before. What did I have to loose? The fact that I was being asked in this environment meant one thing: The dude had a calmer perspective that I did, and that could be a tremendous help.

"Hi. Name's Bob. Ever met a conductor?" tugged Bob.

"uh, Name? Conductor? What?" I twiddled back.

"Thought so. Do you happen to remember how many Protons you saw last?"

"uh, Seven, and Seven more. I once saw an Eight once, but it was a long time ago."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are stardust, we are golden,
We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.