October 26, 2009

1 2 3 Go!

I kept tracking the Nineteen, in hopes that it respond to my desire and head in my direction. Instead, it wandered so far away that it fell below the noise of the Eights. I kept scanning for Nineteens and Twenties when I detected what I though might be some Twenties. Considering my current record versus entropy, I had my doubts.

My pessimism was not to be ignored. Turns out that is was not Twenties, but a whole gaggle of Elevens, and in quite a different configuration that what I had encountered in the waiting areas of the high speed pathways. This time, entropy was working to assist, and as much as I would have preferred the cozy snugness of a Nineteen or a Twenty, having several Elevens to choose from was more than enticing.

So, off from the monster I lept, and onto the good view and easy freedom of the nearest Eleven that floated within range. As the overall pull of the 876 Proton monster ebbed, I found myself wondering an odd thought; Could I have been truely happy on such a repetitive molecule?

No comments: