October 9, 2009

Ding

After watching the massive triple of intertwined chains of atoms move, and with each change of direction, observing a cascade of electrons jump off and head for the pathway back to the central network, I finally have a reasonable picture. From the time that I jumped onto the floating ball of Twenty-Nineties and Thirties, and crashed into the bent structure; to this place, and to the pattern that I see when I watch the compression relaxation network, it all now makes sense.

It also turns out that people have a word for this.

Ess-Oh-You-En-Dee

... and when there are more that one of these events, they add another Ess sound. The additional Ess sound at the end of some words has become a pattern, and I think that there are a few others that are important, especially in the way that people refer to themselves and others. This is handy when more than one person has the same name.

No comments: