November 11, 2009

Respite

As things in the central network began to rev back to normal levels, I decided that I would check the left long branch point. Shortly, I had the answer that I was looking for. Somehow, for some reason, Ben had not let go of the linked rings made of mainly Twenty-Nines and Thirties. Such an action would have made Ben part of the discharge circuit.

What was most amazing is the fact that there was not a major loss of attitude. I seem to recall that the first time that I encountered Ben, the situation was distinctly similar, however, the period of disconnect was longer and the reset not nearly as fast. I had not begun to decode patterns as yet, I had not entered or found the central network.

Apparently, things are not entirely at optimum with my benefactor. While there are still sufficient photon levels and the detectors are functional, they seem to be shuttering and there is preparation for an inactive period. Perhaps one is deserved, considering the fairly massive current that was just endured. While this may be a normal event for an Electron like me, I am fairly certain that it is highly abnormal for Ben and people in general.

No comments: