November 7, 2009

Ahoy?

With so many Electrons massed nearby, I thought that it might be a good idea to run a scan for Bob. Sure, there's almost an uncountable number of us, but it should not take long. Jumping from my perch, I dove down the superhighway and headed for the long branch points. To my surprise, my odd left-first search turned up a surprise.

There was major contact between the outer covering and a very familiar set of conductive loops. Made of Twenty-Nines and Thirties in a familiar proportion, I was curious as to why Ben would be making contact like this, but felt that I had plenty of time to take a quick trip down the links.

Completing the survey, the links allow transport between the outer sheets of the two large Jars. At nearly 55 doublings each, the pair made 56. The agitation level was not nearly the same as when I found myself in a set of Jars that were connected to the Eighty-Two bridge. The taps for Bob went unanswered, so I decided to head back up the links. Luckily, contact was continuing, and I had no difficulty in re-integrating with the electron pathways back to the central network.

No comments: