November 6, 2009

Insight

The periodic inactivity and change in patterns of the central network continues. Of my experiences, observation of this central network has been the most interesting, mainly because it is constantly changing. The fact that this network is organized and structured, makes it possible to acquire new bits of data and information.

For example, I've learned that there is a word for the structure that Ben uses to hold large quantities of Electrons with high potential. It's called a Jar. There are sheets of Fifties on the outside and the inside, and commonly, the interior contains a massive number of One-Eight-Ones, which are not really helpful. I recall hanging out with 50 doublings of my own charge on just such a structure, but the agitation level with very high and Electrons left constantly.

While it may not seem like it's that much larger, there is another Jar, actually two, that are much larger than the common Jar. Easily housing 55 or more doublings, these massive Jars hold so much charge that I am pulled and pushed around even while resting comfortably in my network observation perch.

No comments: