November 18, 2009

Reload

As wonderful as this mega-molecule was, I still had the paranoia of being left behind to cope with. Here, the wonderful wand of Forty-Sevens came to my aid. The Forty-Sevens were so slippery, that I could actually feel the ebb and flow as the contact patch with the long branch-point changed. With my exercises, I was confident that I could return before contact ceased.

The wand was being moved about, enticing the few One-Eight-Ones that I did come across to float away into the the soup of mainly paired Sevens that engulf the outer world. Such movement bounces so many paired Sevens off of the One-Eight-One molecule that it just breaks free and floats like a paired Seven. It should have no difficulty, considering that it's light in both the Proton and Neutron departments. The Ones don't share well at all with Neutrons.

After a time, there was another contact, now pushing a number of Electrons onto the Wand. The Forty-Sevens had no trouble bringing them aboard, and during the flurry, I managed to catch a glimpse at what had just been skewered by the points on the wand. In the beginning, all I could really make out were the One-end of a bunch of Eight-Ones, which I later determined to be attached to Sixes in a Ringlet formation.

No comments: