November 20, 2009

Closure

As attractive as the smallish Seven-Six-Six-Seven-Six-Six repeating chain was to investigate, I just could not jump onto the chain without knowing that I could get back. The time that I've spent puttering about in Ben's central network is far to valuable to leave behind. Using the scanning technique, I can still get back to the long branch-point.

Moving quickly into the familiar molecular web on each excursion, I began to detect concentrations of Elevens, such as found in the waiting rooms and repeating nodes throughout the outer networks. I began to enter this other network and compare it with the portions of Ben's network that are exposed on the long branch-point.

Each excursion revealed that the underlying signature of both networks were as close to identical as I could have imagined. Every other network that I've inspected has had a very different signature. In a short time, I was able to complete the circuit, travelling the wand of Forty-Sevens from the long branch-point contact to the shafts and points. From there, I hopped off on the other contact and completed the loop via the central network.

No comments: