August 26, 2009

Snafu

Things were going well with the other five here in the outer shell. Just swimmingly, and then, for no real reason at all, we lost it. Attitude control had failed in more ways than one, and I'm sure it was due to the head busters.

Spinning rapidly about center got the nuclei a little farther apart, and we were having fun on the stretchy fabric of the outer shell. That's when we smacked into the pair of Eights. As it was a Seven on an Eight collision, we got a little bent, and of course, they blamed me for starting it all.

I'm really hoping that they all calm down to a stable energy level and come back to the wave dance. Until then, I'll just take in the view, since the scene is changing. We got to keep some of our rotation, and the changing view gives me more things to count.

No comments: