August 23, 2009

A Bump

It didn't take as long as I though, and it felt more like a shake as I got accelerated upward. The view is better too. It's kinda funny, but you can see that the Neutrons are just a little bit different. No zing or zip like the Protons do. I've heard tell that if you really loose your mojo, then you can get sucked right into a proton, and that's pretty much the end of the line for the both of you. That paring is doomed to become a Neutron.

But I'm moving up in my cloud, and it's kinda nice to feel less of a tug from each pesky Proton down there. Now, I get to spend some of my time where I feel nearly no pull at all. It's kinda relaxing, but all too brief. The best part is that I can catch a glimpse of something outside the shell.

Could it be that there is another Seven next door?

No comments: