October 31, 2010

Simple And Effective

I was impressed with the speed at which the triple team of electrons cycled through the combinations of symbols in an effort to characterize the construct. I considered it somewhat strange that the singleton tokens of "A" and "I" brought back reasonable responses, until I considered the fact that these singleton symbols were actually complete concepts and were valid tokens on their own. This yielded something important about the construct, in that it was responsive to both the "I" and "A" concepts of, but not fully.

Similarly, there were reactions to many of the common doubleton tokens. "Be" for example, registered a stronger blip than "Bd" and "Bf" but when we got to "Me" the reaction was decidedly dual. There was a strong negative pulse on this powerful token, and when we clicked over to the next series, "No" was such an unwelcome interloper to the construct that I feared that the overload would disrupt random time.

Ticking forward cautiously, the tokens "Of" and "On" blipped basic recognition which gave rise to the idea that we were dealing with a concept of concepts, and that any observed simplicity may be an artifact of the observation. When "Or" lit up the construct like a network at the peak of a rhythmic bliss, I began to realize the true scope and magnitude of the construct. It threw me for another loop when response from "Ox" simply squared up and rang the "No" tendril.

No comments: